FCB Workplace Law
Jessica is a director of FCB Group and partner and solicitor at FCB Workplace Law. Based in our Sydney office, she is a highly experienced employment and industrial relations lawyer who has special expertise in working with clients operating in the aged-care sector, as well as in manufacturing, professional services, education and the pharmaceutical industry.
At FCB Workplace Law, Jessica specialises in:
· Developing, negotiating and implementing enterprise agreements and individual contracts
· Devising enterprise bargaining strategies and other labour models
· Managing and resolving complex industrial disputes and claims
· Advising on change management, workforce planning, restructuring and transfer of business issues
· Acting in unfair dismissal and unfair contract claims
· Advising on discrimination and harassment complaints and compliance
· Managing the complexities of mentally and physically ill and injured workers
· Conducting employment-related investigations.
Jessica has a special interest in the aged-care sector. She has worked with several large and many small employers in this area, including members of the Aged Care Guild. Her work has included supporting and advising on acquisition strategy, transfer of business and enterprise bargaining. In each case, this has involved supporting the longer-term strategic business direction of the client’s business, as well as providing a full range of employment and industrial litigation and advisory services. She has presented at industry conferences on enterprise bargaining trends specifically for the aged-care sector, and has collaborated with other members of the FCB team to prepare white papers on employment issues affecting the industry.
Jessica’s clients include:
· Several of the leading for-profit aged-care providers
· A global manufacturing and building supply company
· A large industry association in the education and IT sector
· A global management consulting business
· A global household cosmetic and pharmaceutical company.